inc122389

0
Footwear Inc:inc122389

inc122389 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

A happy flash back - I remember these well...and they are even more comfortable now that I am in my 40's. They look good with everything...my kids liked them. Of course my husband said that they are too high. (But what do men know...honestly) I plan to buy more...here in Hawaii I can wear them all year. One added plus is that...living on Maui, there is very limited shoe shopping. I hate having shoes that everyone has. I guess I love being a little different. Just wish Logohoo had faster shipping to the Islands though...I would gladly pay. The straps are a bit loose...so I hope they don't stretch too much. I got a size 5, instead of 6...I didn't want to wait!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment