footwear-123629

0

Cured my plantar fasciitis! I started wearing these shoes several years ago after I bought them at a comfort shoe store. And thus ended the pain caused by my plantar fasciitis. I'm not kidding. After PF was diagnosed many years ago, I wore the proper (ugly) tennis shoes every day with an orthotic to help with foot pain. After 10 years of wearing the tennies, my pain was cured only when I started wearing this sandal. I now have 4 pair (have not thrown away any) and would love to replace my rather tired-looking pink pair, but they no longer make that color. I got compliments all the time on those in particular. Although it's a nice-looking sandal, I'm going to try the Julia model next that's a bit strappier. But I'm also ordering a replacement of this model. I literally wear them all day long, as slippers and to go out in. That's why they get thrashed (sometimes I wear them to do a little bit of gardening, so they get wet and dirty; my fault). Oh, and I also have a high arch, and it fits my foot perfectly. I wear an 8 1/2 shoe (U.S.) and order size 39 (EURO). You won't be disappointed.

Footwear Inc:footwear-123629

0 comments:

Post a Comment