footwear-123882

0

Cute, but not as comfy as I hoped for - These shoes look great. I got the gold ones and love that the it's all gold (not gold straps with a black foot pad). They are pretty comfortable with a cushy sole. However the straps cut in a bit and make blisters on my little toes. I got some "foot petals strappy strips" and those help a lot. I live in NYC and walk everywhere and am always looking for an alternative to heels. I was hoping these would be a dressier sandal that would be comfortable enough to romp around the city in. I am sure if I still lived in Los Angeles and drove everywhere, I would not have had the trouble with the straps cutting in. But, then again, I would probably just wear heels there. I do recommend these shoes, but they just did not fit what I needed.

Footwear Inc:footwear-123882

0 comments:

Post a Comment