footwear-122667

0

All Around Awesome Shoe - The Juliana suede boot is everything I was looking for in a shoe for this winter. It's a great looking shoe that can be worn to work under a pant or skirt suit, and it can also look hot with skirt for going out on the town on the weekends. It is EXTREMELY comfortable and the heel is just high enough to look sexy, but low enough to be gentle on the knees and back. The shoe feels soft and keeps my feet warm. The quality of this boot overall makes it worth every single penny I invested in it. I had another pair of expensive La Canadienne boots that I wore all winter long for 2 consecutive seasons and felt those were also worth the investment, which is why I didn't just buy one pair of Juliana boots, I bought 2 pairs - black and brown

Footwear Inc:footwear-122667

footwear-122667 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment