inc-122758

0

Although I ended up not keeping this boot, it was a hard decision to make. They were very well made and had good clean, sleek, classic lines. They tend more toward a casual weekend look with the block heel. They fit wonderfully as far as length and width and no problem slipping your feet in even without a zipper. They were well padded, but I could definitely feel the bottom support. Which, for most people, would be a good thing, but I have ultra sensitive feet and I knew that if I ever had to walk and stand for hours at a time, it would become painful. I kept trying them on and walking around the house hoping that I was just imagining the hardness, but my finicky feet kept feeling that something wasn\'t quite right.

Footwear Inc:inc-122758

inc-122758 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment