footwear-122889

0

Arche Satia - I am recovering from plantar fasciitis. I have a medium width at the ball of my foot, high arches, very narrow heels, and a low volume foot. These shoes fit like a glove. I have never in my life had shoes that held me in at the heels and these do. They are so soft to walk in because the latex cushions every step. My foot sinks in just the right amount to feel supported. I did add some metatarsal support pads for my neuroma. These make me want to jump up and down and dance. Everyone comments on how beautiful they are. They go great with pants, shorts, skirts, and more formal summer-wear. A go-anywhere shoe that can't be beat. I was told that you can lightly oil the latex once a year or so to keep it looking fresh. I expect these could last for many years. The style is timeless.

Footwear Inc:footwear-122889

footwear-122889 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment