footwear-122960

0

Another winner from Onex - Sometimes I bomb out with Onex uppers being a bit too wide for my foot, but usually they are wonderful shoes--like wearing house slippers and you forget you're wearing a higher heel. Brittany 2 is one of the winners. Total comfort and the upper fits a medium width foot very well. The 'snakeskin' finish goes very well with all browns, beiges, and even with gold purses. You 'do' need to order up a size with this one. My comment about feeling a size smaller than marked is because, knowing Onex sizing, particularly with rounded toe models, I ordered a 7 instead of my normal size (and it fit beautifully). As usual, Logohoo was excellent to deal with!

Footwear Inc:footwear-122960

footwear-122960 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment