inc-123775

0

Confusing shoe. I fell in love with the look of this shoe online. So sadly when the shoe arrived I was a little disappointed to see its craftsmanship up close. The heel of the shoe was the most disappointing. The inside of the heel has a large, visible crease where the fake corking was glued (which is in stock picture, if you look closely). I also was disappointed when I noticed after two or three days of wear that the rubber heel had come unglued completely and was now lost. I don't wear the shoes anymore because the heel is hollow and without the rubber bottom, rocks, dirt and other debris wedge themselves up in the heel. Furthermore, the shoe without the rubber heel makes an awful clank noise now. The shoe itself was comfortable; my only advice would be to glue heel yourself to ensure it doesn't fall off and become lost like mine did.

Footwear Inc:inc-123775

0 comments:

Post a Comment