footwear-123239

0

Bought these in black. The look is great. The fit is not as good as I would like. They're like walking on mattresses. My tastes in mattresses lean towards the firm. They may be a little too soft (nothing I can't work with, though). My foot kind of sinks into them. That may be due to gravity (if you know what I mean) so you tiny girls may not have this issue. They appear to be a wedge but again due to the softness the wedge is not as noticeable when walking. It's flat and since I have flat feet I prefer a little incline in my shoes. If you absolutely need arch support I would recommend you use inserts. I can usually wear between 11W -12W, depending on the shoe. I purchased in 12W. It fits perfectly, no breaking in needed. I wore them right out the box. I would definitely recommend Naturalizer as a brand. I have several shoes (all purchased from Logohoo) and they rival Sofft Softspots in comfort.

Footwear Inc:footwear-123239

0 comments:

Post a Comment