inc-123454

0

Buyer beware! These boots are very cute and stylish. They fit my daughter well and she loves them. The problem is that they are very poorly made. We bought them this summer for school and she started wearing them in September. After a couple of weeks she complained that the inside "felt funny". So I reached inside the boot and it did feel funny! The "fur" around the toe end had rubbed away making the inside bumpy and irritating. But she loved them and continued to wear them anyway. Yesterday she said that there was a loose string on the boots. I took a look at them and noticed that the top stitching had come undone and now there is a hole in the boot at the ankle. I reached inside the boot and most of the "fur" on the inside foot area had rubbed away or was matted into uncomfortable rolls. I also looked at the heels and saw that they are already worn down in the back and have holes in the rubber. This is just after just 3 months of wearing the boots 2 or 3 times a week. Not abnormal or heavy wear and not a normal wear pattern for my daughter. She has never worn holes in the heels of her shoes. I am super disappointed. Not worth the orice. I have bought similar boots at Target for 1/2 the price and they never showed this kind of wear and tear.

Footwear Inc:inc-123454

0 comments:

Post a Comment