footwear-123350

0

Classic. I just received these boots in the mail today (thanks Logohoo for quick shipping!). I've been looking for a riding boot in this color for a while now and the Vira in Cognac is perfect! At first, I was a little hesitant to purchase this boot because of the embossed logo and buttons in the back as I usually prefer something more simple and plain, but all this detail is what makes the boot look very unique and definitely classic. Plus the zipper is so convenient as I can easily get this boot on and off without worrying about stretching the beautiful leather. I am quite petite (4'11") and this hits underneath my knee, which I am perfectly fine with. I usually wear a size 5.5, but I got it in their last size, size 6, which I'm glad I did because with socks, the fit is perfect, not too roomy, nor squishy for my feet. I have somewhat thin calves and I can see why people who have wider calves would have a problem wearing this since it is a bit narrow. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and cannot wait to wear these!

Footwear Inc:footwear-123350

0 comments:

Post a Comment