footwear-447228

0

Caveat emptor. I bought these less than a year ago because I had good success with another pair of Merrell hikers. During the year I've worn them (gently) on mountain hikes (several day trips and weekend overnighters) through the Adirondacks and Delaware Water Gap without problems; no blisters, kept my feet dry and warm. However, last week I used them on a six-day hike through the Yellowstone backcountry and they really let me down; by the third day the soles of both toes had come away from the shoe (needed duct tape to close them up!) and my heels blistered badly. Given the price and relative newness of the boots, this is inexcusable. Boots are the single most important piece of hiking gear, and these failed me when I needed them. Perhaps these are good for yardwork or walks in the mall, but I'm sorry to say that I won't trust them in the woods again. The positive part of this story is that Logohoo has kindly agreed to exchange them for another pair of boots. Kudos to Logohoo for exceptional customer service; you've gained a lifelong customer.

Footwear Inc:footwear-447228

0 comments:

Post a Comment