inc-447234

0

Cheap and uncomfortable - I received these shoes today and put them on to pick up my son from school (a 10-minute walk). When I arrived at school I required two band aids for my heels. The slingback dug into my skin and was really hurting. When I got back home, my two little toes had blisters on them. The shoes are good looking, but cheap and uncomfortable. The size is as marked, in length and width, but the material is cheap and rubs the skin and hurts. I would not recommend these shoes to anybody; they are not worth even the cheap price they are selling for. I chose the orange color, since orange patent leather is hard to come by and I wasn't prepared to pay $300+ for a pair of shoes in real patent leather. I should have known better and never buy shoes that are synthetic material. Next time I won't.

Footwear Inc:inc-447234

0 comments:

Post a Comment