footwear-122598

0

Absolutely comfortable year-round shoe! Springy latex soles, padded interior, and removable leather insoles that breathe add up to a pleasurable fit and great walking experience. I?ve found that ECCO shoes of this category, i.e. casual/thick soled types, are tighter fitting than their dress models. Consequently, if you have a D width (or more), I recommend taking a full size bigger. This may be due to the comfy padding inside which gives a sure-footed feeling similar to good hiking shoes. I do a lot of walking every day and these ECCOs haven?t disappointed me for wear and non-stop comfort. Just bought my second pair (so I can rotate for wear tear). The "look" is trend-resistant so it won?t go out of style. The cherry on the cake is naturally ZAPPOS unsurpassed, unflinching service and helpful advice which I could probably write a story about...

Footwear Inc:footwear-122598

footwear-122598 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment