footwear-122611

0

Adorable Comfortable Breath of Fresh Air for the Footsies - I fell in love with these whilst browsing on Logohoo. They are adorable and the intertwining of mountain climbing line is just too clever. Plus the colors are smashing. I thought they would never fit me because I have a wide foot but a narrow heel. Also, I have diabetes and I need to be extra careful about fit so I was sure the regular width would not do for me. Surprise! These run big. I ordered a 10 B and they were much too big so I re-ordered a 9.5 B and they are PERFECT. I love shoes that let my feet breathe. I have problems with my feet getting too warm and sweating and these shoes are just perfect for me in all regards plus they are comfortable. I am taking them to France and I intend to walk a lot so these shoes will be my staples in Europe. Better get yours fast these are going to go quick. Please make them in other colors!!!!!

Footwear Inc:footwear-122611

footwear-122611 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment