footwear-122800

0

After seeing all of this positive feedback, I must have gotten the one defective pair; but by far the WORST pair I've ever owned. I do golf course work, and the most durable shoes last me up to 2 years TOPS. These shoes literally started to fall apart after 5 months of use... the soles separated from the shoe first, so there goes the quiet shoe. Next, the Goretex did NOT keep my feet dry even in light rain (?)! The breathable XCR GTX in this shoe was non-existent. My feet not only got wet from outside moisture, but they made my feet sweat like nothing else I've ever worn... and in FEBRUARY! I bought a pair of Montrail GTX to replace them and they FAR outperformed these shoes. Do yourself a favor and buy Merrells - never had a problem there, and their XCR GTX actually performs as advertised.

Footwear Inc:footwear-122800

footwear-122800 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment