inc-122804

0

Ah, New Years resolutions! Joined the gym, and then realized that I didn't even know where my shoes were, oh well, I wanted new ones anyway. Looked on Logohoo web site, and decided on these New Balance, mostly because they looked like I would be more stable in them. I was RIGHT, they are nice and wide at the heel, not exactly fashion statements, but hey, I am 64, so didn't have to worry too much about that. The shoes are so comfortable I can easily do the treadmill for 1/2 hour, and bike for another 1/2, plus go to the grocery in them. My only problem is the tongue slides to the side, but not a deal breaker. I LOVE ZAPPOS, better than any shoe store.

Footwear Inc:inc-122804

inc-122804 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment