inc-123153

0

Birks + Logohoo = Happiness - I love Birkenstocks because of the comfort and arch support. I have been wearing the Milano style for over 13 years now and find them to be the most comfortable day-to-day shoes. This aside, I was a tad dubious on switching to the new Birko-Flor uppers. All of my previous Milano's were leather uppers. After wearing them extensively for the past two weeks, including walking several miles almost immediately in them up in Portland, Oregon, I must say they are comfortable. The leather uppers take awhile to break in; however, these uppers feel comfortable right away. The only downside is they can be a tad hot. Leather uppers tend to breathe a bit more--these, with a felt-like material on the inside, seem to trap the heat more. In addition, I hope the uppers last as long as my previous leather uppers. Basically, I wore out my soles on my previous Birks--the leather never wore out. If this is your first pair of Birks, go for it! The price is great, quite a bit cheaper than the leather uppers, and are more comfortable initially.

Footwear Inc:inc-123153

0 comments:

Post a Comment