inc-123212

0

Black Fitzwell Sanborn - Very simple, classy shoe. I was looking for something to wear with a long black evening dress. I have a really hard time finding shoes to fit. I wear a 10 1/2 or 11 wide, this shoe runs wide. I ordered a medium and a wide width, the 11 wide was perfect. Not a shoe I could wear for long periods of time, no arch support, but was comfortable and able to wear for an entire evening. Very sleek looking, nice look to wear with a dress or slacks. I always look forward to shopping at Logohoo. I placed my order on a Friday with Standard Shipping. "Thank You Logohoo" for surprising me with Next Day Air. I can never say enough about Logohoo and their great company. They go above and beyond the norm in the retail market. My appreciation again for what you do!

Footwear Inc:inc-123212

0 comments:

Post a Comment