inc-123285

0

Best sneakers I've ever owned. I bought these before a three-week trip to China last summer, knowing that I would be doing a lot of walking, possibly on some difficult terrain (it was hard to tell). Well, sure enough, we usually walked about 6-10 miles every day, and these things were FANTASTIC. Right out of the box, they were wonderfully comfortable, no break-in time required. They grip unlike any shoe I've ever owned, and hug my feet like they were custom made just for me. I will never buy another brand of shoe again. Can't wait to wear these on the trails, as well! Only drawback was that, at times, my feet overheated (but what do you expect when you're walking 10 miles in 95-degree heat?). Overall, a phenomenal shoe. I plan to buy a few more pairs in different colors. And of course, Logohoo is second to none!

Footwear Inc:inc-123285

0 comments:

Post a Comment