inc-122823

0

As a medical student, I am required to be on my feet a lot. I need to look professional and be comfortable, so I am always interested in the shoes that I see people wearing around the hospital. One day, some of the residents and students were having a conversation about shoes. I said that my shoes were the most comfortable shoes, but one of the residents quickly chimed in and said, "No, these are the most comfortable", and another resident agreed. I found out that they were Finn Comfort, so I had to try them out. The first thing that I noticed was the price. Finn Comfort shoes are pretty expensive. After the shoes arrived, I tried them on and realized that I would have to wear them around the house for a while, to break them in, before I would be able to wear them for an entire day at the hospital. After being broken in at home, I wore them at the hospital and the breaking in process continued. During that time, there were some sore spots on my feet. My feet also felt quite sweaty, even though they are clogs and the backs are open. I don't know, maybe I just have really sweaty feet. After all that, I am comfortable saying that the shoes are quite comfortable. And compared to the other shoes that I wear at the hospital, they are much lighter. All in all, I am satisfied with these shoes and they are a decent option for people who have to be on their feet all day long. They are also easy to wipe clean, which is important when a person makes a living in the hospital.

Footwear Inc:inc-122823

inc-122823 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment