inc-122853

0

Aw, beware ladies, I just received these fabulous boots and if you are over 5' 3" these boots will not go over your knee. I'm 5' 2" and the boots barely hit above my knees but they do and the fit and the comfort is fabulous for short women who weigh under 115-120 lbs. Great with my legging but haven't tried them with jeans yet. I'm sure it'll be fine because the boots have lots of room to play around with and the ties really help. The quality leather is nice and soft and I have no problems keeping the boots up. I just love them. Oh, and they are so comfortable for a heel but slippery on the on the bottom, but definitely a petite women boot. I wear 7 1/2 and ordered 7 1/2 and they fit true to size with or without socks.

Footwear Inc:inc-122853

inc-122853 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment