inc-122835

0

As one who grew up when customer service was the rule, not the exception, I want to send praises to Logohoo! Although I have only dealt with Logohoo twice, I was extremely impressed with the quality of customer service and efficiency with which my order was handled. My shoes arrived in two days and that was during the Christmas season. About the shoes, I live in a small town with almost no choices for shopping. I am a teacher who frequently must order plain white comfort shoes that I can get by with wearing with my professional clothes on a bad foot day. For months I tried to beat the price. Finally, I ordered the Naturalizer Finalist knowing I would have to send it back if it hurt my bunion.Since the moment I tried them on, they have been as comfortable as slippers! It's as if a little old shoemaker crafted them just for my feet! I'm not surprised that all the other online vendors were out of stock in my size!

Footwear Inc:inc-122835

inc-122835 footwear style is on behalf of the footwear Inc shown upper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment